I love to make up any meal with random items in the cupboard or fridge. My entire extended family are obsessed with food and so I think its only natural that I should be the same. I'm mostly vegetarian and love anything spicy, so I try to be as creative as possible.
I'm a bit of a lazy cook - sometimes following recipes is a bit of a challenge for me and I can't resist adding in a pinch extra of this or that. I thought I would try my hand at documenting some of my concoctions to see if there is any method to my madness.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Anything that can be mashed and eaten with a spoon - usually involves butter or cream
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A good cutting board and really sharp knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 3 - 5 makes for a lively discussion