As the owner of Nourish Nutrition Counseling & Media Communications in NYC, I'm often called the "foodie nutritionist." I write, cook and counsel aiming to blur the dividing line between "healthy" eating and damn delicious food -- because when you're talking about fresh, quality ingredients in the right portions, they're really one and the same! Keep an eye out for my second book, The Cheater's Diet, due out on bookshelves in April 2010. You can find me at Nourish: www.nourish-nyc.com, and on my blog DIET is a Four Letter Word at: www.nourish-nyc.blogspot.com.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- sadly, nothing super exciting or strange....yet.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Quick, simple dishes with fresh ingredients from the farmers market! Lots of veggies!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my Le Creuset dutch oven
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 8-12 (though my small studio apt can only hold 4 max!)