I teach catering at a college for young adults with autism and work in a busy kitchen at weekends. I love blogging, reading and watching food, oh and eating it.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- A sweet lollipop, made of lizard fish in China
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I rarely cook for myself. I might make broccoli with sesame..usually eat yoghurt with apple, walnut and honey
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my smoothie maker
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: