Right now, I'm a pseudo-lost, post-grad gal floundering her way through the beginnings of the "real world." After finishing my B.A English Lit. at University of California, Santa Barbara, I'm now working with a local Registered Dietician as a PR Rep/Web Content Writer. I went to cooking school for a bit, and I started a theater company for a bit. I'm a sci-fi geek and a part-time model. I'm a good cook and sports fan. I prefer comfort over romance and i love eating, arguing, sleeping, and laughter in astronomical amounts. :)
Aloha`oe a hui hou kakou.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Chicken feet. Although i must say, as strange as they are, they are very scrumptious.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Noodles with soy and sesame, usually some dark greens in there too.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My knives.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6. Although the Filipino/Irish genes in me scream 30+