I live with my family in New York's Mid-Hudson Valley, a great place to be if you love food. I'm a recipe developer, food writer/blogger, editor, and pro baker, and I'm delighted to be here in such amazing company!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I don't ~ I eat a big salad with fresh mozzarella, grape tomatoes, and anchovies.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Wusthof knives ~ a gift from my husband.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: