A nurse that is now a full time mom to two teenagers (one in college) been cooking since I was a kid - prefer cooking over baking - rarely use a cookbook or measurements, usually alter a recipe to my liking. Prefer simple, healthy, tasty foods with fresh spices that allow the star to shine, rather than overdone sauces, additions to the point where you forget what the main dish IS. I tend towards favoring Italian cooking, and a good prosciutto is my weakness :-)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Salads, vegetarian meals
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- There isn't any one thing in my kitchen that I value above everything else.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: