I am a nurse by profession and a chef at heart. I love helping the sick and feeding the hungry. I used to eat meat but I am now a vegetarian with the exception of eggs. I can’t follow recipes…I always end up tweaking them to my taste.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Goat brain. (this was years ago when I used to eat meat)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Mostly Indian but I also try fusion recipes.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Bob Kramer 10" Carbon Steel Chef's Knife.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: