By day, I work in non-profit with a focus on food justice: healthy, affordable, ethical, and sustainable food for all. (Currently between jobs, seeking my next foodie adventure!) By night, I'm an obsessive foodie, blogging at BumbleandVine.com, cooking my heart out, reading cookbooks like novels, and discovering urban adventures one bite at a time.
I geek out about nutrition, cookbooks, food politics, and the like. I believe that food is our first and best healthcare plan.
You can find me on my blog, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- sea urchin sushi
- What do you cook when home alone?
- everything from risotto to fish tacos to chickpea burgers to raw brussels sprouts salad! healthy, creative, delicious. often winging it.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- immersion blender... or microplane... actually probably my espresso machine.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: