When I'm not working (negotiating transactions for internet companies), or outside enjoying the gorgeous surroundings here in the San Francisco Bay Area, I'm likely to be cooking, shopping for food, planning my next culinary experiment, or researching, voraciously, whatever interests me. In my kitchen, no matter what I am doing -- and I actually don't mind cleaning up -- I am deeply grateful for having the means to create, share with others and eat great food. Life is very good. ;o)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Simple Japanese food, usually with only a few ingredients, but typically including tofu and fragrant homemade broths.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Hmmm. That's a hard one. My favorite knife? (Or perhaps my knife sharpener, for how good is any knife that's not razor sharp?) My baking stone? My scale?
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 if we're serving indoors; 10 - 20 if we're dining inside and out.