Gena Hamshaw is a certified clinical nutritionist and the author of the blog <a href="http://www.choosingraw.com">Choosing Raw</a>. A former book editor, Gena is now a pre-health science student at Georgetown University. When she’s not studying carbon molecules, she can be found eating her weight in raw kale.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Salad. Lots and lots and lots of salad.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My food processor.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: