I fit 75% of the stereotypical description of a Denver resident: I'm outdoorsy, fit, and enjoy craft beer. (The other 25%? It has to do with smoking pot. No thank you!) Since I moved here from California in 2012, I have missed my year-round farmer's markets and "California cuisine." However, Denver lies in a very unique region of the U.S., giving it a unique micro-climate, and thus a unique food scene. I just think it hasn't quite been defined yet, and I love exploring the local ingredients here and discovering "Colorado cuisine."
Oh, and did I mention my favorite hobby is ice cream making?!