I believe that cooking good food from scratch is easy, if you choose the right recipes and have great quality ingredients. I'm a busy mum who loves to make non-complicated, stylish food that doesn't compromise on flavour or require fussy technique.
I mostly post recipes, but also food related ramblings, and reviews of products and restaurants (good and bad!).
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Pigs uterus, drunk at a Chinese restaurant.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Chocolate spread on toast!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- An old, battered wooden spoon.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: