Avid vegetarian cook with strong Italian leanings.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I don't eat food that is strange. If I am willing to eat it, I guess it doesn't fit that category.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Sauteed or roasted veggies with lemon, garlic, olive oil... over pastini, over rice, over greens.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My grandmother's recipe box filled with her recipes.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 8, though I can sit 6 far more comfortably, and 14 for pizza, buffet, or grill.