I am a wife to my best friend & business partner Todd, a mother to 2 wonderful children and owner/designer at Union Eighteen. We have been searching for a cure to our 15 month old sons chronic cough that he has had since birth. After many, many months of searching for answers and undergoing a countless number of tests we have discovered that he has gluten and dairy allergies. (The gluten and dairy was being passed to him through nursing in the beginning of his life.) We are on a new journey now in our life to become gluten and dairy free as a family while remaining vegetarian and have begun documenting our journey through our blog. www.beardandbonnet.com
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I love almost any combo of chip and dip! Especially if an avocado is involved. Yum!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My cast iron dutch oven that belonged to my grandfather.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: