I am a self-taught cook with a passion for entertaining. The recipes I create and gravitate towards are all easy, elegant, and accessible. My Southern Italian heritage informs much of my cooking,but I love all types of cuisine and delight in experiencing and cooking with the various flavors of the globe. My blog, Neurotic Kitchen, is a place to find many of my favorite tried and true meals. It includes entertaining and dining tips, travel and restaurant information, plating and design techniques - but most importantly, I share reliable strategies for turning out restaurant-quality meals while remaining stress free! Join me. And happy eating and cooking to all!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- fish spine
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Vegetables, all vegetables. A pound of brussels sprouts all for me. Or anything with a soft-cooked egg on top of it - heaven! When I am feeling naughty my favorite bite is cheese, some nice salty meats and of course a glass of wine.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my grandmother's recipes
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- For me, 6. For a cocktail party, 10.