I don't have that much time to cook, but I love to when I can. I'm all about finding recipes that are as good for the body as they are for the taste buds.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Reindeer! While back in Sweden
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Spaghetti squash roasted with onions and sage, topped with lots of olive oil and parmesan cheese
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My pressure cooker, I don't think I could get along without it
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- My apartment is maxed out at 12. So 12.