For the past 9 years I was the recipe tester for Martha Stewart Living Magazine. Have recently left to pursue freelance culinary assignments -- developing and testing recipes; and assisting food stylists. I'm personally committed to preventing hunger. I volunteer with Met Council, an organization that helps New Yorkers fight poverty. One of my favorite projects with them is cooking Thanksgiving dinner for 60 residents at their low income housing.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- frogs legs
- What do you cook when home alone?
- big salads
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Kitchen Aid mixer and small offset spatula
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: