I'm a business professional who learned to cook early on, and have expanded my tastes and my skills as I've traveled and been exposed to new cuisines and new dishes. I love fresh vegetables, any kind of protein on the grill, and breakfasts that involve fried eggs with runny yolks. My recipes tend toward the simple and the Southern, with bits of Asia or the Mediterranean or Mexico thrown in here and there. And a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on a float in the lake, as pictured, is a pretty fine lunch!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- tiny whitefish sashimi
- What do you cook when home alone?
- potato salad (the ultimate comfort food)
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my Calphalon saute pan
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: