I am captivated by cooking, eating and gathering good food on a daily basis. I make a living cooking for families, helping them get fresh handmade food on the table.
I also created FamilyStyle Food and Dinner With Julia, my two food-centered blogs to share recipes and inspire people to get cooking!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- fried crickets
- What do you cook when home alone?
- whole wheat spaghetti with fresh tomato sauce
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my Mac chef's knife
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- at my table, 6 is the magic number