As my grandfather always said, Como te vas a casar si no sabes cocinar? (“Who will marry you if you don’t know how to cook?”)
I've owned a lace trimmed and hand embroidered apron since I was in diapers, really.
Mexican Home Cooking is my culinary passion.
[photo: Sarah Anderson]
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Pizza, bagged Cesar Salad and $4 "champagne" in the middle of nowhere Arizona.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My cast-iron comal and pans.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 (but it always turns into 12).