I have always loved food, and growing up, my mother was an amazing cook. Hardly ever used a recipe (or wrote anything down for that matter!) and created the most amazing meals. Its been eight years since she passed away and my love of ingredients, cooking and food in general has grown exponentially each year. It makes me feel connected to both her and my own family and friends. Whether I succeed or fail.....cooking just makes me happy.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- pasta or vegetables - anything leafy and green
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my le crueset dutch oven
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: