(Likestocooklovestoeat hasn't added any details yet, but likestocooklovestoeat is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- As of yesterday, crispy fried pork intestine with sweet and sour sauce. I love fried food, but I like other parts of the pig better.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- A peanut butter sandwich on wholegrain bread, a salad with tons of stuff in it, or homemade sauce and pasta
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My KitchenAid (a gift from my mom, who has the one her mom gave her) has some miles on her, but she'll always be first in my heart
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: