I was a severely picky eater as a child, then I grew up and actually started to try things. Eventually I realized it was too expensive to eat out at the best restaurants all the time, and I was going to have to learn to cook or starve.
Now I've got three kids to feed -- and they actually like my cooking! We're homeschoolers with a big garden, and we like to eat what we grow.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- My kids' leftovers... why do I do that??
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I'm never home alone unless I'm sick!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Kitchenaid.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- We can fit a comfy eight around the dining table.