I've been cooking since I was a teenager. I didn't come from a culinary rich background. Mom had a rotation of about 8 dishes that varied in their success depending on how harried things were around the house. But I've always loved to cook.
I'm the person that everyone calls when they need a recipe for some special event. But especially for my single friends who are trying to get ahead in the dating world. I feel like Cyrano De Bergerac - but in a good way.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- duck blood soup
- What do you cook when home alone?
- whole wheat pasta with basil olive oil and grated parmesan cheese
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my kitchenaid stand mixer
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: