(Chinesesouthernbellenatalie hasn't added any details yet, but ChineseSouthernBelleNatalie is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- chicken fallopian tubes
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I don't, I just snack! Or veggie chili, simple sandwich melts, daikon pea sprout salads, toasted PB &J's on whole wheat, mac n cheese--all things I never had growing up but only take one step!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- cast iron skillet
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- lucky 8