(Jacquelyn elyse hasn't added any details yet, but Jacquelyn Elyse is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- 1) crickets and 2) blood soup.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Lots and lots of vegetables.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Lemon squeezer, thick wood cutting board, a silver spoon I use just for stirring coffee.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- There is no number too small or large, but 6 is a nice balance for an intimately boisterous time.