I'm a native New Yorker who loves to read cookbooks, explore the city's culinary treasures and daydream about having a garden of my own someday. I live with my dog Bonnie and I'm a particular fan of visiting Cobble Hill Park and getting two blueberry scones at Ted & Honey.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Honestly I haven't eaten anything too strange.... I guess I need to be more adventurous!
- What do you cook when home alone?
- A veggie stir fry with soba noodles.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- This beautiful olive wood cheese grater I bought in Florence.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: