(Passtheknife hasn't added any details yet, but PassTheKnife is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- As a kid my grandmother fed me unsweetened coffee jello with cream poured on top - to this day, nothing else seems quite so odd. And, yes, it was yummy... in a 1950s sort of way.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I never cook extravagantly for myself. I'll make salt and pepper popcorn, sweet tea with lemon.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- There's a skyline view outside my kitchen windows that mean I could hang out there all day. But, of course, who would want to do that if there were no gas stove or fridge? And who would want to use those things if not for the non-stick skillet, silicon tongs, and knives?
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Four. A magic number of guests. They get involved in the kitchen. The textures are beautiful because there's not too much food in the pan. And everyone gets to sit around the table.