I'm a home cook, food blogger, and mom to two little girls. I've lived in Paris, France and in Japan (twice--once in Yokohama and once in Tokyo). I have way too many hobbies and a severe addiction to dark chocolate and sushi (though not together).
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- hachinoko (black wasp larvae) & zazamushi (stone fly larvae) in Japan
- What do you cook when home alone?
- mostly Japanese food or sandwiches on homemade bread
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my favorite wooden spoon
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: