I'm a lifelong foodie with a collection of cookbooks that numbers over a thousand volumes. My idea of relaxing is to pick some ingredients, read some recipes for inspiration and then go and experiment.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- alligator sausage
- What do you cook when home alone?
- All depends on my mood. My three favorite alone meals are Tuna Casserole, chicken soup, or grilled steak.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Kitchen Aid Mixer.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: