I'm a recovering architect and lifelong cook. I cook for my friends and family, mostly with recipes of my own invention. I blog about my cooking at http://www.stephencooks.com
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I consider no food strange...
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Usually rice and steamed vegetables, or a big salad.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- I love all my kitchen tools but my favorite has to be an old chinois I found at a flea market...it has its own stand and a maple pestle for pushing food through the screen. It's revolutionized my relationship with broth and stock...
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: