As a Berkeley native, I have always been passionate about food. Planning, cooking, and eating the next meal has given me joy as long as I can remember. I now get my food fix by cooking up a storm, taking countless photographs, and blogging at Yummy Supper - my collection of simple, seasonal recipes that happen to be gluten free. Luckily, the world is crowded with a delicious array of ingredients.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Termite Mound
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Arugula salad with fresh fennel, parmesan, avocado and toasted pinenuts
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My incredible Japanese knives given to me by a great friend
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: