I am a home cook,author of a couple of cookbooks and mother. I write for the Boston Globe from time to time. My "kid" just left for college and comes home for cooking lessons. Too bad he was completely uninterested in the process (except when he was little and gingerbread was involved) until now. Without Mom to cook, he's very, very hungry. But it's fun to keep bonding over the stove.
I blog about food and life at www.sallypasleyvargas.com
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I've never met a food I didn't like....
- What do you cook when home alone?
- A killer egg sandwich
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- A Le Creuset Dutch oven
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Eight max, though I like 4 or 6 (including self and spouse)