I am Taiwanese-American, married to an Australian, and living in Rochester, New York. I love to cook and bake, and fortunately my husband and three college kids love to eat. I have a cookies & cakes business called Cindelicious.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I have not eaten anything strange to me yet. So far, all the food I have eaten has been enjoyable. I have to say that stinky tofu from Taiwan may be the strangest thing for most people, but I love it.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Something simple, like dumpling noodle soup.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Kitchenaid mixer or oven.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: