I am a home cook - that most certainly is the best way to describe me. I am passionate about food, but find food best when it is simple - and from the heart. Fancy-shmancy is not my thing, but I have no fear of dishes that might take days to create. I try my best to feed my family local/seasonal meals and have recently started to grow what I can. Without a doubt that has added such a new and interesting dimension to my adventures in the kitchen.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- My husband is French... need I say more?
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Red wine, blue cheese and crackers? or leftovers ;)
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Wow, one? Dutch oven. Bread machine.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: