Cleo Brock-Abraham and Julia Turshen are the two best friends behind Weird & Ravenous, a production company that makes fresh content about food and the relationships it inspires. With a careful understanding of the many factors that go into preparing a meaningful meal, Weird & Ravenous is stirring the pot.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Cleo: Black pudding. Julia: Live octopus in Seoul. Oy vey.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Cleo: Poached eggs on arugula, quinoa, you name it. Julia: Eggs!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Cleo: My Vitamix! Julia: My parents' very flimsy, stainless steel spatula that's older than me.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Cleo: 6-8 Julia: More than 2 and less than 10