My love affair with cooking began with hosting small breakfast parties in college for friends.. I love food, but I LOVE to feed people, experiment with recipes, and find other people as obsessed with food as I am. I have relationships with my meals, constantly think about the next flavor or ingredient or method I would like to try. This is my favorite online food-fetish indulgence ;).
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- barbecued bear meat @ a potluck wedding in the mountains
- What do you cook when home alone?
- truffle/parm/sea salt popcorn or an over easy egg on top of whatever veggies are in the bottom drawer
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- cast iron skillet
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 - 8