I come by my passion for food honestly. I was raised in a multi-generational restaurant business. Everyone in my family seems to affiliated with the food industry in one way or another. I am a single mom of two great sons, but one suffers from severe food allergies which has only increased my devotion to local sustainable organic food. I make it mission to sit down for dinner every night to a well made dinner, while being mindful of my budget. The more people that show up the better. World travel, fashion, and politics are other passions and truth be known, I do not trust people that do not enjoy beautiful food.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Balut in the Philippines.It is an unborn duck fetus. Horrible.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Sandwiches. Love them.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My autographed cookbook by Julia Child.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: