I teach people how to cook at mine or their homes. I also teach at the local adult school. I write my own blog: www.sharingplate.com and post a recipe five times a week. I also write for the NYT, The Local and AOL's Patch.
I am always cooking and thinking about food.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Will report back as soon as I think of one...
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Spicy scrambled eggs with lots of green chilies, green onions and cilantro
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My 48 inch Wolf stove top
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: