(Not crocker hasn't added any details yet, but Not Crocker is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- For the longest time it was a raw oyster I ate for a bet when I was 14, now those are one of my favourite foods. I will have to think about what's been strange since then.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I make crepes... A lot? They are my go-to meal when my husband is out for the night, or morning, or afternoon.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My 7 quart cast iron pot is quickly climbing the ranks!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Eight, maybe ten. Enough for games but not so many that discussion becomes overwhelming.