If I were to turn back time, I would have gone to culinary school after high school. BUT, I was a SUPER picky eater, so I didn't want to have to make food that grossed me out.
Fast forward 20 years and I started my food blog www.slim-shoppin.com to kind of force myself to try new foods. I liked maybe 3 vegetables, I didn't like my food to touch on my plate, didn't like chunky foods (like chunky tomato sauce for example).
But as I started trying new foods, guess what? I LOVED most of them! This opened up a whole new world for me. I could make so many more things. And the best part, is my kids started to eat better too.
My favorite part of the day, is coming home from work, and getting to work in the kitchen. And after all the dishes are done from dinner, I'll usually go back in and make something else!
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I would have to say - conch - when I was on my honeymoon in the bahamas
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My kitchenaid mixer!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: