I'm 26 y.o. originally from Moscow, Russia. Have moved to Columbus, OH 2 years ago to stay with my husband. I work from home, which means - stay home most of the time. I got Into cooking about 3 years ago and since than I'm totally obsessed. Being pregnant and having a baby made me learn more about the quality of the food, its origins and the way it is cooked. We are the regular customers of the Farmers Market and try to eat as good as possible. Cooking probably takes now about 70% of my time. My work is not related to it all, but I hope some time soon it will become my only occupation (besides raising our son).
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- some insects in Bangkok probably
- What do you cook when home alone?
- it doesn't matter whether I'm alone or not, I will cook the same..so anything from chicken necks to black barley risotto with seafood
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- stand mixer Kitchen Aid
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: