I'm a freelance cinematographer and motion graphics / vfx artist based in the East Village, and there's nothing I love more than a classic recipe. The long term goal is to open a restaurant, nothing fancy, something quaint and delightful, but for now, film & television is working out just fine for me.
I shoot for Food52 and you can see my work at my website! www.wunotwoo.com~
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- blood sausage at a brazilian bbq in rio, it was weird.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- japanese hamburgers with curry
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my chopsticks
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- a million