I didn’t always start off liking food. I was kind of a food hater, actually.
For a long time in my life I had a bad relationship with food, I would misuse it fill my feelings, or not use it at all to feel like I was going to get some really skinny body overnight. But those things never worked, and I knew I had to change.
Last year, I wanted to do an overhaul on my life, so I started to document my lifestyle changes to my friends on my blog. I still wanted to eat great foods, but I wanted to make sure I kept myself healthy. I wanted to share all of the things I loved, hated, and learned about eating healthy, and making good choices with everyone I knew. I’m not the best cook ever, but I definitely want to get better, so I share my recipes with hopes that others will help me get better.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- They're not that weird, but I feel like beets are kind of strange.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I really love any grilled proteins. Yummy!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My first apron. I'll be sad when I've used it to its last thread.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6. it's just intimate enough to be fun, but it's an even number, so no one gets left out!