Pamela Sheldon Johns is the author of 16 cookbooks: Italian Food Artisans; Pasta!; Gelato!; Balsamico!; Parmigiano!; Festive Picnics; Holiday Hearts; Healthy Gourmet; Pizza Napoletana!; Williams-Sonoma Italian; Williams-Sonoma Risotto; Prosciutto, Pancetta, & Salame; Williams-Sonoma Vegetarian for All Seasons; 50 Great Pasta Sauces;50 Great Appetizers; and Cucina Povera, Tuscan Peasant Cooking. Coming out soon will be her textual contribution to Silver Spoon Sicily.
For more info about Pamela's cookbooks and regional workshops in Italy, see Italian Food Artisans LLC at www.FoodArtisans.com
To learn more about her organic farm/ extra-virgin olive oil/ B&B, see Agriturismo Poggio Etrusco at www.Poggio-Etrusco.com.
• Poggio Etrusco featured in Travel + Leisure July 2011
• Pamela featured on CNN.com (search for Tuscan food tour)
• Wall Street Journal names Pamela one of the top 10 culinary guides in Europe
• Pamela's Cinque Terre program was featured in the August 2009 issue of Cooking Light magazine
• Food & Wine magazine Sept. 2007 names Italian Food Artisans in Top Cooking Schools in Italy
• Canadian Geographic magazine March 2008 article about Poggio Etrusco's organic olive harvest/culinary program
• Recent guest raves and photos for Poggio Etrusco at VRBO.com, TripAdvisor.com, FlipKey.com, and SlowTrav.com.
• Dream of Italy newsletter, story about Pamela
• We're on Facebook.com: Poggio Etrusco