I'm a lawyer in Oxford, Mississippi. I cooked for a family of four when my kids were growing up, and have been a pretty serious cook for about thirty years.
I'm involved in the Southern Foodways Alliance, and use my blog nmisscommentor.com (which also covers legal issues and my interest in music) to support local farmers, and food folks.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- ponce (cajun smoked sausage in a pork stomach with oatmeal, innards)
- What do you cook when home alone?
- herb or cheese omlette
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- my grandfather's knives or my great-great grandmothers cast iron muffin pan
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: