Upon finding out my wife was pregnant we decided to sell the restaurant I was starting in order for me to stay at home with our wonderful daughters. I get the amazing adventure of raising them. It is the best job in the world.
I am a trained chef. I taught at the local culinary school for 5 years until last year when I decided to give that up.
We have a small farm where we garden, raise chickens, turkeys, geese and ducks solely for our dinner table.
I currently create recipes and talk about small farm life at www.bonafidefarmfood.com
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- I was reminded, skunk in wine sauce, fried possom and sweet potatoes and BBQ racoon. They all tasted like chicken and I would eat all of them again
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Venison liver
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Le Creuset pots
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: