I'm an amateur cook and care giver to a brain tumour survivor - my husband Sean. I've always had a deep fascination and passion for the culinary world and since he was diagnosed in March 2007 I have also become deeply interested in the power and healing properties of whole foods.
I'm a journalist by trade and enjoy cooking for friends and family, though not always successfully, but that's half the fun.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Chicken feet
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Watch Food Television and eventually land up in the kitchen
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- 6 for a sit down; 15-20 for family style