I love being in the kitchen, turning simple ingredients into flavor sensations that nourish and delight. I tend toward vegetarian cooking, but I love pig. I also love to make quiche. I'm constantly learning new recipes and inventing a few of my own. I prefer to cook with seasonally available produce, sourced locally when possible.
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Can't say
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Since that occurs on a regular basis, it just depends on what's in the fridge and cupboard.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- The small cutting board I bought in Guatemala.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is: