(The library lady hasn't added any details yet, but The Library Lady is a Food52er now, and we think that's swell.)
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- Matzoh brie. Disgusting stuff. It may have been badly made--the lady in question was an awful cook--but I have never eaten it since.
- What do you cook when home alone?
- I am never alone--I have kids and cats. But if it's just me and the cats, I get out the soft shell crabs I keep in the freezer. The cats don't get any--but they don't like the stuff anyway.
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- My Kitchen Aid Mixer because my husband saved up award money to buy it for me.
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- We don't do dinner parties at our house, unless you count holiday meals for the 4 of us. On the other hand, I throw Hanukkah parties at home and work most years and the ideal number is as many people as are there to eat, all friends and family!